Chicago Tandem SkydiveWrite a Review
OverviewVoted "Best Skydiving Center" by Blue Skies Magazine the last three years running. With our brand new custom built 20,000sf facility, on-site restaurant & bar, beer garden & patio, sand volleyball, RV park, amazing customer service, and unparalleled safety culture - why even consider jumping anywhere else?
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Free drinks included
- All necessary equipment included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourA tandem skydiveÂ is the ultimate introduction to the world of skydiving. It's an easy way to get in the air without the time and financial investment of true skydive training. You'll be be harnessed to a certified tandem instructor. This is where we set ourselves apart from the other guys - we have an amazing team of professionals with a waiting list of people who want to work for CSC. Why? Our approach to safety, equipment, aircraft, and customer service. Skydiving professionals want to work for fun, safe skydiving centers. What does this mean for you? It means you're going to have a blast and you won't need to worry about your safety.
Inclusions for Chicago Tandem Skydive
- Complimentary beer, wine, or soda at the Flight Deck Bar and Grill to celebrate your first skydive
- Round-trip shared transfer (available with 14,000' & 18,000' options only)
- Only one round trip per day
- Other reservation times available if not using the shuttle service
Exclusions for Chicago Tandem Skydive
- Video and photo services available
- Food and drink available at the on-site Flight Deck Bar and Grill
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Jumps available throughout the day - shuttle times are pre-set and not adjustable
Minimum age to skydive is 18 (no exceptions)
Minimum drinking age is 21 (no exceptions)
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
Wheelchair accessible facilities
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.