Chicago Tastes Of Chinatown Walking Food Tour
OverviewDiscover the delicious and multi-regional cuisine of China without leaving Chicago. With a 3-hour guided walking tour, explore the complex layers of Chinese culture and its extensive contribution to both Chicago and the world. Remove language barriers through food and sample your way through a variety of Chinatown's best restaurants and well-kept secrets. Tour includes all food and drink samples and is conducted in a shared group.
- All-inclusive tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourMeet your guide just steps from the iconic Chinatown gate to begin your tour. First, start with some yummy dim sum dumplings. Next, try a unique and delicious spicy meat sandwich from the Xi'an region. Then stroll through charming Chinatown Square with its ethnic grocery stores and souvenir shops. Sample succulent Beijing duck followed by the famous Szechuan hot pot. Next, it's time for dessert: buttery custard tarts from Chinatown's oldest bakery. After dessert, refresh and rejuvenate with traditional Chinese tea.
You'll explore numerous regions of China by way of your palate, but only have walked a few blocks on this delicious tour of one of Chicago's most fascinating neighborhoods. This is a shared tour; your group will be accompanied by other parties. Tour ends at the same location as departure at approximately 7pm.
Inclusions for Chicago Tastes Of Chinatown Walking Food Tour
- All food and drink samples
- Local guide
Exclusions for Chicago Tastes Of Chinatown Walking Food Tour
- Gratuity for guide (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.