Chichen Itzá, Cenote Ik Kil And Cobá From Playa Del Carmen
OverviewChichen itz, Cenote Ik kil and Cob. Two more important arqueological site and one amazing cenote. Spectacular combo tour in small group to full enjoy it!
- Small group ensures personal service
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Chichen Itza in Maya: Mouth of the well of water witches, is one of the major archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula. The main building of this site is the Ku Kul Khan Castle, thar representing Mayan civil calendar. Other prominent buildings are El Caracol or also known as the Observatory, the Group of the Thousand Columns, Church, Temple of Venus, Temple of the Jaguar and the Ball Court, the largest built throughout Mesoamerica. Know this place in the approximate two-hour guided tour.
The Cenote Ik Kil is located a few kilometers from Chichen Itza. In can take a refreshing swim. It has a depth of 60m and from the surface to the water is a height of 25 meters. The cenotes were sacred places for the Mayan culture, was the road to the underworld. The Maya performed sacrifices on them to honor their gods.
Coba, in Maya: Murky Water (although shuffled other meanings) is located west of the coast of Tulum. At its peak had a population of about 50,000 inhabitants and an area of eighty square miles, but what we will show them two square kilometers which is preserved and rebuilt, the rest relies on the dense Yucatan jungle. Highlights its main pyramid 42m height Nohoch Mul named. Other notable buildings are the Coba Group, two ball games, their trails and Sacb or white road to the Mayan people.DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION
WEAR Sports shoes and sandals areas for the cenote
Swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, hat
Biodegradable sun cream and protective anti-mosquito
Cash in pesos for purchases
Driver, English Speaking Certified Guide.Entrance fees to both archaeological areas.Entrance fees to the cenote.Lunch. International buffet.Trips in vehicles with A/C.
Drinks at lunch
Inclusions for Chichen Itzá, Cenote Ik Kil And Cobá From Playa Del Carmen
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Chichen Itzá, Cenote Ik Kil And Cobá From Playa Del Carmen
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turtle Watch
- Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar and Snorkeling with Turtles
- Half-Day Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar in Playa del Carmen
- Skip the Line: La Vaquita Playa del Carmen
- Tour from Riviera Maya or Cancun Ek Balam
- Tulum and Cenote
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen