Chichen Itzá, Cenote Ik Kil, Valladolid Premium Full-Day - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewEnjoy a spectacular and complete day trip in which you'll visit Chichen Itza and enjoy the site for more than 3 hours. You also have a chance to swim at Cenote Ik Kil and enjoy a lunch buffet. We also been visiting the Colonial City of Valladolid including the church, a convent & the central plaza. This is a guided small group tour with no more than 15 people.
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with hotel pickup in the Riviera Maya aboard an air-conditioned van and head to Chichen Itza first. Enjoy a continental breakfast on board and once at the site you'll enjoy a guided tour with your group. Chichen Itza in Maya means "Mouth of the well of water witches" and it is one of the major archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula.
See the main building known as the Kukulcan Pyramid which represents the Mayan civil calendar. Other prominent buildings are El Caracol or also known as the Observatory, the Group of the Thousand Columns, Church, Temple of Venus, Temple of the Jaguar and the Ball Court, the largest built throughout Meso-America. Know this place in the approximate two-hour guided tour and then have some free time to explore on your own.
Then, head to Cenote Ik Kil, located a few kilometers from Chichen Itza. Here, you can take a refreshing swim as the cenote has a depth of 60 meters. Afterwards, enjoy a buffet lunch and then drive to the magic city of Valladolid.
At Valladolid, you will be visiting the downtown landmarks like the main church, a convent & city hall
After a wonderful day tour seeing the heart of Mayan Culture, you'll be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Chichen Itzá, Cenote Ik Kil, Valladolid Premium Full-Day
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Chichen Itzá, Cenote Ik Kil, Valladolid Premium Full-Day
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turtle Watch
- Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar and Snorkeling with Turtles
- Half-Day Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar in Playa del Carmen
- Skip the Line: La Vaquita Playa del Carmen
- Tour from Riviera Maya or Cancun Ek Balam
- Tulum and Cenote
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen