Chichen Itzá Ik Kil Cenote Valladolid Colonial Plus Day Tour - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewEnjoy the heart of Mayan Culture visiting Chichen Itz, a cenote & Magic city of Valladolid from Playa del carmen. You'll visit the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, then swim at Ik Kilcenote and finally visit Valladolid. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people and includes transport, lunch, entrance fees and a professional guide.
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with hotel pickup in the Riviera Maya. Board an air-conditioned van and head to Chichen Itza first. Enjoy a continental breakfast on board and, once at the site, you'll enjoy a guided tour with a guide for just you and your group. Chichen Itza in Maya means "Mouth of the well of water witches" and it is one of the major archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula.
See the main building known as the Kukulcan Pyramid which represents the Mayan civil calendar. Other prominent buildings are El Caracol or also known as the Observatory, the Group of the Thousand Columns, Church, Temple of Venus, Temple of the Jaguar and the Ball Court, the largest built throughout Mesoamerica. Know this place in the approximate two-hour guided tour and then have some free time to explore on your own.
Then, head to Cenote Ik Kil, located a few kilometers from Chichen Itza. Here, you can take a refreshing swim as the cenote has a depth of 60 meters. Afterwards, enjoy a buffet lunch and then drive to the magic city of Valladolid.
At Valladolid will be visiting the downtown landmarks like the main church, a convent & city hall
After a wonderful day tour seeing the heart of Mayan Culture, you'll be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Chichen Itzá Ik Kil Cenote Valladolid Colonial Plus Day Tour
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Chichen Itzá Ik Kil Cenote Valladolid Colonial Plus Day Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar and Snorkeling with Turtles
- Half-Day Private Catamaran Tour with Open Bar in Playa del Carmen
- Skip the Line: La Vaquita Playa del Carmen
- Tour from Riviera Maya or Cancun Ek Balam
- Tulum and Cenote
- PADI Scuba Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
- ATV Extreme and Snorkel Adventure from the Riviera Maya