Chichen Itza, Cenote And Valladolid Day Tour From CancunWrite a Review
OverviewGo to the most notorious Mayan building on a day trip adventure. Chichen Itzá is one of the Seven Wonders Of the World, and a must do if you are visiting Cancun or the Mayan Riviera! Enjoy a delicious buffet meal an refresh yourself on a beautiful cenote. Visit the colonial city of Valladolid, a picturesque town were you can buy souvenirs or regional sweets!
- Ideal choice for families
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThe journey begins early in the morning, an 8:am pickup from your hotel is recommended. Youll go direct to Chichen Itza, where acertified guide willspend about 3 hours with you, explaining every aspect of the city and of the Mayan Culture. After that, a delicious buffetmeal and a refreshing swim at a beautiful cenotewill be waiting for you, 15 minutes away from the archaeological site.
For a perfect end, you will get to know Valladolid, a picturesque colonial city founded by the Spaniards. There you can spend about 30 minutes shopping and enjoying the marvelous view.
The journey end with drop off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza, Cenote And Valladolid Day Tour From Cancun
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Chichen Itza, Cenote And Valladolid Day Tour From Cancun
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Snorkel equipment
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Confortable shoes and clothes recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Skip The Line: Mandala Nightclub Open Bar In Cancun
- Day Trip To Isla Contoy With A Stop At Isla Mujeres
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres