Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil And Coba Ruins Day Trip - Cancun
OverviewEnjoy a tour of two main archaeological sites: Chichen Itza and Coba. You will have a guided tour at each site and also have time ot explore on your own. You'll also have a chance to swim at cenote Ik Kil and enjoy a buffet lunch. Entrance fees to both archaeological areas are included as well as breakfast on board, a professional guide and transport.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in the Riviera Maya. Board an air-conditioned van and head to Chichen Itza first. Enjoy a continental breakfast on board and, once at the site, you'll enjoy a guided tour with a guide for just you and your group. Chichen Itza in Maya means "Mouth of the well of water witches" and it is one of the major archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula.
See the main building known as the Kukulcan Pyramid which represents the Mayan civil calendar. Other prominent buildings are El Caracol or also known as the Observatory, the Group of the Thousand Columns, Church, Temple of Venus, Temple of the Jaguar and the Ball Court, the largest built throughout Mesoamerica. Know this place in the approximate two-hour guided tour and then have some free time to explore on your own.
Then, head to Cenote Ik Ki, located a few kilometers from Chichen Itza. Here, you can take a refreshing swim as the cenote has a depth of 60 meters. Afterwards, enjoy a buffet lunch and then drive to the ruins of Coba. In Maya, Coba means"Murky Water" (although shuffled other meanings) and the ruins are located west of the coast of Tulum. At its peak, Coba had a population of about 50,000 inhabitants and an area of eighty square miles. During the tour, we will show them two square kilometers which arepreserved and rebuilt. The rest relies on the dense Yucatan jungle. Highlights of the tour include the main pyramid of Nohoch Mul with 42 meters height, the Coba Group, two ball games, their trails and Sacb or white road to the Mayan people.
After a wonderful day tour seeing main archaeological sites, you'll be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil And Coba Ruins Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil And Coba Ruins Day Trip
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining
- Private Tour: Bird-Watching for Beginners in Cancun
- 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Akumal Turtles Plus Cenote and Caves
- Cancun Shopping and City Tour Including El Meco Mayan Ruins
- Tulum Ruins and Playa del Carmen Sunset Tour
- Horseback Riding near Cancun