Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil And Coba Ruins Day Trip From Playa Del Carmen - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewEnjoy a combo day trip that combines two of the most important archeological sites in the Riviera Maya and one spectacular Cenote. You'll visit Chichen Itzá, Cenote Ik kil and Coba Ruins on a wonderful day trip from Playa del Carmen.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourChichen Itza in Maya means "Mouth of the well of water witches". On this tour, you''ll first be picked up from your hotel and head to this great archaeological site. It is one of the major archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula. With your guide, walk the main building called Ku Kul Khan Castle as well as El Caracol, also known as the Observatory, the Group of the Thousand Columns, Church, Temple of Venus, Temple of the Jaguar and the Ball Court, the largest built throughout Mesoamerica. Learn all about the Maya culture and each of the buildings on a 2-hour guided tour.
Continue on to Cenote Ik Kil which is located a few kilometers from Chichen Itza. Here, you can take a refreshing swim. The cenote has a depth of 60 meters and, from the surface to the water, its height is 25 meters. Cenotes were sacred places for the Mayan culture and were considered the road to the underworld. You will have a great time here and then head to the last stop on your tour, the Coba Ruins.
Coba, in Maya means "Murky Water". The ruins are located west of the coast of Tulum. At its peak, Coba hada population of about 50,000 cohabitants and an area of eighty square miles, but on the tour you will just see two squarekilometers which are the ones that are still preserved and rebuilt. The rest is hidden in the dense Yucatan jungle. You will be able to see its main pyramid called Nohoch Mul and other buildings such as the Coba Group, two ball games, their trails and Sacb or white road to the Mayan people.
Your full-day tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil And Coba Ruins Day Trip From Playa Del Carmen
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil And Coba Ruins Day Trip From Playa Del Carmen
- Not drinks included in lunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mayan Jungle Mountain Bike Tour for Beginners with Cenote Swim
- Discover Scuba Diving Course in Playa del Carmen
- 2-Tank Morning or Afternoon Dives in Playa del Carmen
- Day Trip to Tulum from Riviera Maya or Cancun
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from the Riviera Maya