Chichen Itza, Colonial Izamal And Cenote Day Tour From Playa Del Carmen - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewCome and be amazed as you visit the archaeological site Chichen Itza. This is history at its best as it's a truly unforgettable place. Along with this visit, you will also go to a cenote with its long tree roots falling just until the waters surface. Crystal clear green water will allow you to see fish and you'll be very happy to spend some time here. You'll also enjoy a traditional lunch and then visit the colonial town of Izamal.
Know More about this tour
You start the day with a 7am pickup, ensuring you have a good full day ahead of you. Meet your guide at a central location in Playa del Carmen and board a van to head to the first stop which is the archaeological site of Chichen Itza. Here, you will learn all you need to know about this place with a fully certified guide. Then, you'll also have some free time to explore the site on your own and take some pictures.
Then, it is time to cool off in the clear green water of a cenote. Here, you can swim or snorkel as theres fish to be seen. You'll then enjoy traditional Yucatan sampler lunch and then its off to a Magical colonial town called Izamal which is rich in history and tradition. It is clean, peaceful and quaint offering you a visual enjoyment at every corner. Home to the huge Franciscan Convent which is built over one of the Mayan pyramids, most of the houses and buildings that decorate its historical center are painted yellow, with its cobblestone streets, iron lampposts giving the town a tranquil ambiance.
Your tour ends with drop-off at the central meeting point in Playa del Carmen.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza, Colonial Izamal And Cenote Day Tour From Playa Del Carmen
Round-trip transport from a central meeting point
Snorkel mask and life vests
Exclusions for Chichen Itza, Colonial Izamal And Cenote Day Tour From Playa Del Carmen
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age 14
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.