Chichen Itza Combo Tour With Cenote Swim And Lunch - Cancun
OverviewVisit Chichen Itza, the most important archaeological zone in Yucatan, ancient capital of the Mayan Empire and voted one of the new "Seven Wonders of the World" due to its extraordinary architecture beauty and its geographical location. This tour includes a panoramic view of Valladolid, buffet lunch, and cenote swim.
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with an early hotel pickup in Cancun or Riviera Maya for the drive to Chichen Itza. The tour starts with a panoramic view of Valladolid, a colonial town (staying on the vehicle).Next, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch (drinks not included) with regional Yucatan dishes along with a Jarana Show (a regional dance of the Yucatan). In this place you will be able to visit a souvenir shop.
Start at Chichen Itza with a 90 minutes guided tour (Bilingual Certified INAH Guide) plus 1 hour of free time to explore the site on your own.Heading backyou will visit a cenote for 45 minutes (bring the trunks!).By 7 pm you will be back in Cancun
*Exact Itinerary Subject to Change.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza Combo Tour With Cenote Swim And Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Chichen Itza Combo Tour With Cenote Swim And Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
There is no charge to bring a camera into the ruins, but you must pay $50 pesos for video camera.
You can bring bottled water with you.
Bring walking shoes, hat, perhaps an extra shirt, sun block, swimming suit and towel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.