Chichen Itza Day Tour With Cenote, Lunch And Valladolid From Cancun
OverviewEnjoy a tour which includes the impressive Mayan city of Chichen Itza, a cenote and a colonial city all on the same day. Chichen Itza is one of the most representative and renowned vestiges of the Mayan culture and one of the main archaeological sites in the Yucatan Peninsula. Definitely a once-in-a-life experience you dont want to miss on your next vacation in Cancun. Your tour includes transport, a professional guide, light breakfast, buffet lunch, a cenote visit and a 20-minute stop in the city of Valladolid.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with hotel pickup from Cancun between 7am and 7:55am, depending on the location of your hotel. You can also head to the meeting point in Plaza La Fiesta. You'll travel by air-conditioned vehicle to Chichen Itza and, once at the site, enjoy a tour with aprofessional tour guide.
Get a thorough explanation of the ancient Maya culture, their government, religion, calendar, rituals and much more. You will also get to learn about the purpose of the temples at one of the New7Wonders of the World. After the guided tour through Chichen Itza ruins, you will have free time to take pictures of buildings such as the Kukulcan Pyramid, the Great Ball Court, and the Observatory or to just take a walk to explore what was once the most important center of power in the Yucatan Peninsula. You'll also enjoy a buffet lunch after the Chichen Itza tour with two drinks.
After visiting Chichen Itza, you'll head to a refreshing cenote for a swim. Cenotes are natural sinkholes resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes fresh water underneath. Cenotes were considered a portal to the underworld and were also the only source of water in the Maya world. Finally, you will make aquick stop at the colonial town of Valladolid and then head back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza Day Tour With Cenote, Lunch And Valladolid From Cancun
- Breakfast *
- Buffet lunch (with two drinks included)*
- Unlimited beverages on the bus (soft drinks, beer and bottled water) *
- Waiter on the bus *
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Professional guide
- A photo-montage with a picture of you with the equinox in Chichen Itza in the background *
- * only on the Plus Tour option
Exclusions for Chichen Itza Day Tour With Cenote, Lunch And Valladolid From Cancun
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza at Your Own Pace Plus Access to Hospitality Suite
- Seabreacher Experience in Cancun
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport
- Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining
- Private Tour: Bird-Watching for Beginners in Cancun
- 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Akumal Turtles Plus Cenote and Caves