Chichen Itza Day Trip From Tulum Including Cenote And Lunch - Cancun
OverviewEnjoy a day trip to Chichen Itza and see its magic and mystery. You'll explore the main landmarks of this archaeological zone which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and learn of its importance from a knowledgeable guide. See the Pyramid of Kukulcan, Temple of Warriors, observatory and more. You'll also enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and get to swim in a beautiful cenote. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Tulum.
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Your day trip to Chichen Itza begins with hotel pickup in Tulum. Board an air-conditioned van and start driving to the archaeological site. archaeological zone in Yucatan. On your way there, you will first stop for 50 minutes for a visit to either Ik Kil cenote or Hubiku cenote. Here, you will have free time to explore this natural wonder and swim in the crystal-clear waters.
After this refreshing stop, you will head to Chichen Itza. Upon arrival, you'll explore the site with a knowledgeable guide to learn of itss importance and amazing architectural beauty and geographical location. Your guided tour will be around 1.5 hours and you'll get to learn about the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Temple of Warriors, el Castillo (the Castle)and much more. You'll then have free time to explore the site on your own, go back to the landmarks you liked the most and take unforgettable pictures.
You'll then head to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch as a local restaurant with fresh salads, soups, meat, rice, fish, vegetables and regional dishes (drinks at own expense).
After lunch, you'll go back to our meeting point in Tulum, to enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza Day Trip From Tulum Including Cenote And Lunch
- Guided visit
- Certified bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza archaeological site
- Buffet lunch
- Pickup and drop-off in Tulum Meeting Point
- Visit to a sacred cenote
Exclusions for Chichen Itza Day Trip From Tulum Including Cenote And Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks during lunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children ages 3 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available
Not wheelchair accessible
It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, a swimsuit, a towel, an extra change of clothes and biodegradable sunscreen
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ruins, Snorkeling and Pirates Combo Tour in Cancun
- Ruins and Pirates Combo Package in Cancun
- Cancun Super Saver: Isla Mujeres All-Inclusive Catamaran Plus Xcaret Park
- Tulum and Coba Ruins from Cancun
- Isla Mujeres Garrafon Natural Reef Park VIP Pass
- Chichen Itza Express Day Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya