Chichen Itza, Ek Balam And Hubiku Cenote Combo Tour - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewEnjoy two guided tours plus a visit to a cenote in this great combo from Playa del Carmen. You'll visit the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, then swim at Hubiku cenote and finally visit Ek Balam with free time to climb the main pyramid. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people and includes transport, lunch, entrance fees and a professional guide.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Playa del Carmen, you will drive to Chichen Itza. Its name in Maya mean "mouth of the well of water witches" and it is one of the major archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula. The main building of this site is the Kululkan pyramid which represents the Mayan civil calendar. You'll enjoy a 2-hour guided tour and visit this and other prominent buildings including El Caracol, also known as the Observatory, the Group of the Thousand Columns, Church, Temple of Venus, Temple of the Jaguar and the Ball Court, the largest built throughout Mesoamerica.
You'll then have time to explore the site on your own before heading to Hubiku Cenote, located 35 minutes away from Chichen Itza. Once there, you'll have a chance to take a refreshing swim. This cenote has a depth of 60 meters and, from the surface to the water, its height is 25 meters. Cenotes were sacred places for the Mayan culture and known as the road to the underworld. The Maya performed sacrifices on them to honor their gods.
Have lunch at the cenote and end the day visiting Ek’Balam, which in Maya means "Black Jaguar." This site had its splendor at the time of the ruling of Ukit Le’k Kan Tok whose tomb is located in the main building, known as The Acropolis. Admire this place on a guided tour and see other buildings that stand out such as the twins and the ball field as well as the beautifully preserved Mayan stelae with three glyphs.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza, Ek Balam And Hubiku Cenote Combo Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Chichen Itza, Ek Balam And Hubiku Cenote Combo Tour
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, sunscreen and a towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mayan Jungle Mountain Bike Tour for Beginners with Cenote Swim
- Discover Scuba Diving Course in Playa del Carmen
- 2-Tank Morning or Afternoon Dives in Playa del Carmen
- Day Trip to Tulum from Riviera Maya or Cancun
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from the Riviera Maya