Chichen Itza, Ek Balam And Ik Kil Cenote Day Trip With Lunch From CancunWrite a Review
OverviewThe most famous and the most mysterious Mayan cities in one private unique tour. Visit Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, swim in cenote Ik Kil, have a traditional Mexican lunch, and become a real expert in ancient Mayan history in one day.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
This private tour conveniently combines some of the most famous Mayan archaeological sites into one private guided experience. First, visit Ek Balam, an ancient Mayan city whose name means The city of the black jaguar in the Mayan language. Only open to visitors since 2001, a highlight of this site is the Jaguar Altar which the Mayans believed was the entrance to the kingdom of the dead. The mystery of this altar remains and some scientists and historians still argue about its true origin and purpose.
After a swim in the crystal clear Ik Kil cenote, continue by private air-conditioned transport to Chichen Itza. This ancient Mayan city is home to architectural wonders including theKukulkan Pyramid. Your private historian guide is there to help you understand thehistory, mysteries and legends of these sites and their original Mayan inhabitants. A traditional Mexican lunch rounds out the experience. Bottled water, entry fees, and private roundtrip, air-conditioned transportation from hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya are also included.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza, Ek Balam And Ik Kil Cenote Day Trip With Lunch From Cancun
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Bilingual historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Chichen Itza, Ek Balam And Ik Kil Cenote Day Trip With Lunch From Cancun
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.