Chichen Itza From Riviera Maya
OverviewUnlock the mysteries of the ancient Mayan culture on this fascinating full day sightseeing tour from Riviera Maya. Chichen Itza is a famous archaeological site of the mystical Maya-Toltec civilizations. Although excavations have been going on for many years, archaeologists can still only speculate about what happened here and why. Immerse yourself in awe-inspiring archaeological places you are ever likely to visit. Lunch, snacks and all entry fees are also included.
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
This famous archaeological sites is one of the most impressive examples of the Maya-Toltec civilizations. The site is dominated by the large central pyramid called El Castillo and the surrounding buildings include the Temple of the Warriors or 1,000 Columns, the Ball-court and the well or cenote from which Chichen Itza takes its name.
The archaeological site is surrounded by underground rivers, natural wells and limestone that the Mayans used to construct their magnificent buildings. Discover entire cities that are only just beginning to reveal the secrets of their founders' glorious past!
A guided visit to the site usually lasts about 90 minutes followed by 45 minutes of free time to explore on your own or to give the more energetic the opportunity to bargain with the locals for some of the handicraft items for sale.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza From Riviera Maya
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation to/from hotel
- Check in with coffee, juice and pastries
- Bottled Water, Beer and Soft Drinks
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Chichen Itza From Riviera Maya
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for Mayan Palace hotel/ Vidanta hotel in Riviera Maya and Boca Paila/ Cabaas Tulum Hotel zone
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Important: If your hotel is outside the pickup zone, you will be given the nearest meeting point upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.