Chichen Itza Private Tour From CozumelWrite a Review
For travelers who look for high-quality tours from Cozumel, enjoy a private tour to one of the " New 7 Wonders of the World," Chichen Itza. Visit one of the most important city of the Mayan World walk through ancient ruins, see the most important buildings and learn all about the Mayan culture and history. This tour includes private transportation, private driver, private guide (Archaeology certified), lunch and entrance fees.
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour private guide and the driver will welcome you at Playa del Carmen ferry port in the suggested pickup time 8:15 am, the trip to Chichen itza from this point it's about 3 hours in a comfortable and private transportation. Amenities are available during land transportation (water, soft drinks and snacks)
Once you arrive around 10:30am you'll start the tour with a certified in archaeology guide, who will explain you all the secrets of this incredible place, the visit will take around 2 hours, but because is a private tour it is flexible adjusting to your time and needs (if you want to stay longer or not).
Chichen Itza means "at the mouth of the Itza well” and it was the most important city during the Mayan empire. It is located in the Yucatan Peninsula between Valladolid and Merida. The city was established before Christopher Columbus set foot in America and served as the religion center of Yucatan. Today, Chichen Itza is the second most visited site in Mexico and is considered one of the new seven wonders of the world. You will see its most iconic buildings including the famous Kukulkan Pyramid during this tour.
After your guided tour ends around 1:30pm, you will enjoy a delicious lunch (vegetarian option available) at either Chichen Itza or Valladolid. Also, if you like to refresh yourself in a Cenote it is possible to visit one during this tour.
Then, you will be transferred back to Playa del Carmen ferry port approximately 6pm ideal time to take the ferry back to Cozumel Island.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza Private Tour From Cozumel
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Round trip transportation from Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
Exclusions for Chichen Itza Private Tour From Cozumel
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Cozumel
- Round trip ferry from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Cozumel Shore Excursion: Mini-SUB Diving Adventure
- Tulum And Xel-Ha From Cozumel
- Mini-SUB Dive Tour From Cozumel
- Cozumel Private Sightseeing Tour Aboard Bayliner Luxury Boat
- Glass Bottom Boat Departing Cozumel
- Aquatic Park At Mr. Sancho's Beach Club
- Wheelchair-Accessible Private Island Tour Of Cozumel
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving In Cozumel
- Dune Buggy Tour And Snorkeling At Punta Sur Including Lunch
- Mr Sancho's Beach Club All-Inclusive Day Pass