Chichen Itza Small-Group Tour With Private Entrance - Cancun
OverviewDiscover the Mayan city of Chichen Itza through a private entrance at Mayaland Resort, without waiting in line! On this small-group tour of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, you’ll visit ancient temples such as the Pyramid of Kukulcán for two hours with an expert guide, plus enjoy free time at the resort hotel. Swim in the pool, stroll through the botanical gardens and visit the sacred Xtoloc Cenote, or re-enter the temple complex on your own. A buffet lunch of international and Yucatecan dishes is included, plus exclusive access to Viator's on-site hospitality suite.
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour small-group tour begins with hotel pickup in a luxurious Mercedes Benz van, relaxing in one of its plush reclining seats. Travel directly to Chichen Itza, without stopovers along the way so you make the most out of your time. When you arrive at Mayaland Resort, uniquely situated within steps of the archeological park of Chichen Itza, meet your guide to begin your day of exploration.
Follow your knowledgeable guide through Mayalands private entrance, skipping the long lines and getting a first-look at the ruins from a unique point of view. Get an introduction to the pre-Columbian Mayan way of life as you step foot inside Chichen Itza, one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
During your 2-hour tour of this ancient city, listen as your guide explains the archaeological, historical and cultural significance of its most important temples to your group. Learn about the central area of the classic period and the northern section from the Toltec period.
Stop to admire the Pyramid of Kukulcn, and see the Temple of the Warriors as well as the ball court, observatory and nunnery. When your guide leaves you to experience Chichen Itza at your own pace, make sure to visit the well-preserved smaller temples in the vicinity.
Once youve taken your share of pictures, youre free to use the pools and other facilities at Mayaland Resort, a multiple Cond Nast Traveler magazine winner and considered a National Geographic favorite since 1936. After a lunch buffet that includes a wide selection of international, Mexican and Yucatecan dishes, head back to revisit the temples or simply relax at the resort amid the beautiful and scenic surroundings.
Lay back in a lounge chair or dive into a swimming pool, stroll through the 100-acre tropical botanical gardens brimming with native plants or visit the sacred Xtoloc Cenote, located on the resort grounds (no swimming permitted). Finally, head to Viator's own hospitality suite to relax before heading back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza Small-Group Tour With Private Entrance
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedez Benz van
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Private entrance to Chichen Itza
- Buffet lunch
- Use of Mayaland facilities (pool, lounge chairs, etc.)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- Exclusive access to Viator's hospitality suite
- Mayaland Resort Fee
- Entrance fee to Cenote Ik Kil
Exclusions for Chichen Itza Small-Group Tour With Private Entrance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages during lunch
- Entrance fee to Be Maya Planetarium (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: If your hotel is located in downtown Cancun, you will be picked up from a central meeting point close by. The local tour operator will provide the meeting point upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.