Discover Chichen Itza on a small-group tour and enter the ruins through a private entrance at Mayaland Resort allowing you to skip the lines and head inside with your professional guide comfortably. You'll enjoy a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site and see ancient temples such as the Pyramid of KukulcÃ¡n and ball court. You'll also have a delicious buffet lunch at the Mayaland Resort and have free time to enjoy the swimming pool, botanical gardens or access Viator's exclusive on-site hospitality suite to relax. Your tour includes entrance fees, transport and a professional guide.
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour small-group tour begins with hotel pickup in Tulum as you board a luxurious air-conditioned Mercedes Benz vehicle and enjoy the reclining seats on the drive to Chichen Itza. You'll drive directly to the site with no stopovers along the way so you reach early and make the most out of your time there. You'll reach the Mayaland Resort, located just steps away from the site of Chichen Itza, in the heart of the Maya jungle. This is a unique opportunity as you can access Viator's exclusive hospitality suite and have refreshing drinks and see the Observatory from the hotel, making this a truly intimate experience.
With your guide, you'll head to the private entrance located at Mayaland resort and enter the site of Chichen Itza, seeing it for the first time from a completely different angle than any other tours. Begin your day of exploration and learn about the pre-Columbian Mayan way of life on a 2-hour guided tour. See the Pyramid of Kukulcan, ball court, Temple of the Warriors, nunnery, observatory and more. Your guide will tell you all about the cultural and historical importance of each temple and of the Maya civilization.
Then, you will have free time to explore the site on your own and take pictures before heading back to the Mayaland Resort which has been a multiple Condé Nast Traveler magazine winner and is considered a National Geographic favorite since 1936. Enjoy a delicious lunch buffet with a wide selection of international, Yucatecan and Mexican dishes. You then have time to relax at the resort, taking in the beautiful surroundings. Rest on a lounge chair, stroll through the 100-acre tropical botanical gardens, visit the sacred Xtoloc Cenote, located on the resort grounds (no swimming permitted), go to the Be Maya Planetarium (fee not included), or enjoy Viator's hospitality suite. You can also head back to the archaeological site through the private entrance and revisit your favorite temples.
Finally, board the Mercedes Benz van and head back comfortably to your hotel.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza Small-Group Tour With Private Entrance From Tulum
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedez Benz van
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Private entrance to Chichen Itza
- Buffet lunch
- Use of Mayaland facilities (pool, lounge chairs, etc.)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
- Exclusive access to Viator's hospitality suite
- Mayaland Resort Fee
- Entrance fee to Cenote Ik Kil
Exclusions for Chichen Itza Small-Group Tour With Private Entrance From Tulum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages during lunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: If your hotel is outside the pickup route, you will be picked up from a central meeting point close by in Tulum
Small-group tour limited to 20 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.