Chichen Itza Tour From Cancun Including Gourmet Lunch
OverviewEnjoy an amazing adventure entering Chichen Itza Archaeological Site through a private entrance at Mayaland Resort. Visit ancient important places of the Mayan World like the Observatory and the Pyramid of Kukulcan, considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. Also, enjoy free time at the hotel swimming pool and taste a delicious gourmet lunch or buffet lunch with beverages included.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Skip the line
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourThis small-group tour begins with hotel pickup aboard a luxurious Mercedes Benz vehicle that will take you directly to Chichen Itza. You will arrive at Mayaland Resort, a beautiful hotel conveniently located just a few steps from the Chichen Itza Archaeological Site. Follow your expert and certified guide through a private entrance and discover the wonders of the Mayan World.
Enjoy a 2-hour tour through the ancient Mayan city, learning about the archaeological, historical and cultural significance of its most important temples. Stop to admire and take pictures of the amazing constructions like the Pyramid of Kukulcan, the Observatory, the Ball Court, the Nunnery, the Temple of the Warriors and discover why this place is one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
After your guided tour through Chichen Itza Archaeological Site you will go back to Mayaland Resort to enjoy a wonderful and delicious gourmet lunch or an all-you-can-eat buffet with drinks included. You will have the chance to taste the delicious flavors of the international, Mexican and Yucatecan gastronomy.
Before return to your hotel in a luxurious Mercedes Benz vehicle, you will have time to head back to revisit the temples on your own or just lay back in a lounge chair and refresh yourself in the swimming pool of the hotel.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza Tour From Cancun Including Gourmet Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Mercedes Benz vehicle
- Professional guide
- Gourmet Lunch or buffet,lunch at any of the Mayaland Resort Restaurants
- Wine, beer, soft drinks and bottled water with your meal
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities: Swimming pools, lounge chairs, Botanical gardens, etc.
- Free bottled water, beer and soft drinks on board our Mercedes Benz
- Mayaland Resort Fee
Exclusions for Chichen Itza Tour From Cancun Including Gourmet Lunch
- Entrance fees to Chichen Itza Archaeological Site
- Other food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: If your hotel is located in downtown Cancun, you will be picked up from a central meeting point close by. The local tour operator will provide the meeting point upon booking
Please wear light, comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes. Bring your sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, biodegradable sun block and camera.
Minimum age is 3 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ek Balam Tour Including Cenote Maya Visit from Cancun
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from Cancun
- Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza at Your Own Pace Plus Access to Hospitality Suite
- Seabreacher Experience in Cancun
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport
- Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining