Chichen Itza Tour With Drop-Off In Cancun, Playa Del Carmen Or Tulum - Merida
OverviewVisit Chichen Itza on this day trip from Merida and get to see one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Your tour includes a professional guide, lunch and transport. You will have the choice of being dropped-off in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum if you are staying there as well and want to explore that area.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Merida and board a van to head to Chichen Itza archaeological site which is an hour and a half from Merida. Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins and see its main landmarks. Chichen Itza's name derives from the Mayan words "chi" meaning mouth, "chen" meaning well and itza meaning "the name of the people of this region. The site is divided into three areas and you'll visit two of these which are the Northern group (distinctly Toltec) and the core group (early period).
See the pyramid of Kukulcan, the Observatory, Great Ball Court and Great Plaza as your knowledgeable guide shares important facts about these buildings. At the end of the visit, you will eat lunch in a restaurant nearby and then the driver will take care of switching vehicles to the one that will take you to either Cancun or Riviera Maya. Arrival in Cancun is around 6:30pm and then the vehicle proceeds to the Riviera Maya, reaching Playa del Carmen at 7:15pm and Tulum at 8pm.
Note: The drop-off will be at the bus station of each of these places from where you can take a taxi to your hotel.
Inclusions for Chichen Itza Tour With Drop-Off In Cancun, Playa Del Carmen Or Tulum
- Hotel pickup
- Drop-off in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Chichen Itza Tour With Drop-Off In Cancun, Playa Del Carmen Or Tulum
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Izamal City Tour with Light and Sound Show
- Merida City Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida
- Izamal Full-Day City Tour from Merida
- Uxmal and Kabah Cultural and Archaeological Day Trip
- Puuc Route and Loltun Caves Day Trip from Merida
- Haciendas and Cenotes Cultural and Outdoor Adventure from Merida
- Dzibilchaltun Ruins Tour and Progreso Beach Break from Merida