Chilean Folklore Show And Dinner With Private Transport - SantiagoWrite a Review
Experience Chile like the locals do! When you come to Santiago, you simply have to enjoy a tasty Chilean meal. Whilst having your dinner, you'll be entertained with traditional dances and songs which have originated from various regions of Chile. This is a great introduction to the Chilean way of life!
Know More about this tour
A dinner show experience which gives you the opportunity to enjoy Chilean food in a restaurant decorated in traditional South American style. The show consists of different examples of dances and costumes from the distinct regions of Chile. A private transfer to and from your Santiago hotel is included.
Inclusions for Chilean Folklore Show And Dinner With Private Transport
- Chilean cultural show
- 3-course dinner
- Tea or coffee and half bottle of wine, or two beers or two soft drinks per person
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Chilean Folklore Show And Dinner With Private Transport
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks
Sample Menu (subject to change):
- Pisco Sour
- Avocado and Prawns
- Asparagus Soup
- Selection of Seafood
- Chilean Meat Roll with Potato Salad
- Roll of Pork with Chilean Salsa
- Barbecued Beefsteak
- Los Adobes Beefsteak with Mushroom Sauce and Duchesse Potatoes
- Barbecued Chicken
- Steamed Chilean Sea Bass
- Grilled Pacific Salmon
- Grilled Pork
- Vegetarian Dish
- Sauteed or Boiled Potatoes
- Mixed Vegetables
- Rice or Salad
- Los Adobes Swiss Roll
- Homemade Egg Custard
- Ice Cream
- Fruit Salad
- Los Adobes Sundae
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Full-Day Tour Of Santiago
- Santiago Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Isla Negra And Pablo Neruda Museum Day Trip From Santiago
- Surfing Day Trip From Santiago
- Small-Group Valparaiso And Wine Tour From Santiago
- Private Full Day Tour: Portillo Ski Center And Inca Lagoon From Santiago
- Mapocho Golf Club From Santiago
- City Tour And Wine Tour Concha Y Toro Or Santa Rita
- Create Your Own Wine Private Tour From Santiago