China 144-hour Visa-free Transit 3 Days Tour To Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Forbidden City - Beijing
OverviewBeijing has 144-hour visa-free transit policy for passengers from 53 countries or regions since 28th, Dec. 2017. Come to enjoy the 3-day tour in Beijing, you will discover the most important attractions in Beijing. The Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Lama Temple, 798 Art zone, Olympic Stadiums, the Great Wall, Ming tombs. as well as the Hongqiao free market shopping. All the entrance tickets, lunch, pick up and drop-off in private car service are all inclusive. This is a tour combo package only, no hotel accommodation included.
Know More about this tour
Airport pick-up. Your private driver will hold your name sigh to pick you up in the airport upon your arrival. And you will transferred to your downtown hotel. (if you book this tour option)
After your arrival. Show your tickets, valid passport, and China arrival card at the inspection area. Tell the immigration officer that you wish to transit without a visa.
In the morning, your tour guide and private car with driver will meet you at your hotel lobby. The first place you will visit the Tiananmen Square, which is the biggest city center square in the world. It's a walking distance from Tiananmen Gate to the Forbidden City where you will take couple of hours to visit the highlights of this palace. Your next stop is to climb up Jingshan Hill, and you can overlook the entire whole Forbidden City and Beijing City from here.
Afterwards, you will visit the Hutong, the old neighborhood. Your lunch will be arranged at a local food restaurant near by the Hutong. Hutong has over than 700 years history. A lot of local people still live in this area from generations to generations. Get a ride on Rickshaw to visit this area.
In the afternoon, you will visit Temple of Heaven which is the place for past emperors to worship the God of Heaven.
Peking Duck Dinner, Red TheaterKungfu Show or Acrobatic show at night (optinal, cost by your own) .
Day 2 Mutianyu Great Wall - Ming tombs - Olympic Stadiums (L):
Begin your day with a visit toGreat Wall at Mutianyu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
Your lunch will be served at the local Chinese restaurant near by the Great Wall.
In the afternoon,you'll visit the Ming Tombs.The 13 Ming dynasty emperors are all buried in this area. Visit the only one excavated to the public tomb. On the way back to the hotel, you also will pass by the 2008 Olympic Stadiums: Birdnest and Watercube. Then, your driver and tour guide will send you back to the hotel.
Day 3 Summer Palace - Lama Temple - 798 Art Zone(L):
Take your private car to Summer Palace. There are 3000 rooms, with pavilions, bridges, island, corridors and temples in this huge imperial garden. The second place you will visit is the biggest Tibet Lama Temple in Beijing, and you will see the biggest Buddha Statue made by single wood there.
After your morning tour, you will go to famous Dumpling Restaurant to enjoy your lunch meal. Then, visit798 Art Zone, the modern art zone in Beijing with many modern art exhibitions. Afterwards, you're transferred back to your hotel.
Airport drop off service (if you choose this tour option).
Inclusions for China 144-hour Visa-free Transit 3 Days Tour To Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Forbidden City
- 3 Days Tour Package:,
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private transfer and tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Round way cable car or toboggan
- Tour with airport pick-up and drop off: ,
- In addition to have private airport pick-up and drop off service.
Exclusions for China 144-hour Visa-free Transit 3 Days Tour To Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Forbidden City
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Forbidden City is closed every Monday. If your first day tour is on Monday, you will visit other attractions as first choice.
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your Forbidden City ticket in advance)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver