Chinese New Year is a fabulous time to be in Hong Kong; it is the citys biggest and most colourful festival!
Your exclusive dinner cruise and tour starts at 6pm at Causeway Bay piers where you will board our exclusive upmarket white junk boat. You will spend 4 hours on board enjoying unlimitedalcoholic drinks (Prosecco, Red and White Wine, Beer, Vodka, Gin) and soft drinks(Coke, Coke Zero, Tonic, Lemon Ice Tea) and a delicious dinner buffet.
- Seared tuna with pink grapefruit and artichoke, mixed lettuce, and pecorino, dijon & citrushoney dressing
- Chicken and beef skewers marinated in lime and sweet chili
- Sun-dried tomato and bell peppers homemade quiches veggie
- Basket of bread rolls with butter
- Vegetable samosa with mint yogurt dip veggie
- Penne pasta with button mushroom, shallots in light cream sauce & parmesan veggie
- Roasted Tenderloin beef with salsa verde on bed of couscous salad with chopped fresh mint
- Tandoori & lemon marinated chicken with mango chutney & micro greens
- Homemade chocolate cake with raspberry
Our Chinese New Year Tour and Dinner Cruise Party is a casual affair for over 18s only. We will have a fully stocked bar operating on a help yourself basis, although we will be walking around with a bottle keeping you topped up! There will be good music, good food and a good bunch of people onboard. Bring your dancing shoes and get ready for a good old fashioned shindig!
There will be a maximum of 40 people allowing for lots of space for relaxing and enjoying the festivities.
The dinner cruise ends at 10:00pm back at Causeway Bay piers.