Chittagong City Day TourWrite a Review
OverviewChittagong is a port city and also the second biggest city in Bangladesh. The city is blended with natural beauty like rivers, sea and green hills along with some historic establishment of the British period. The city is a bit different from other cities of Bangladesh because of its natural beauty and less contamination. Experiencing Chittagong with us will make you savor the city life, historic stations and natural beauty.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel at 8:30am, drive to the Baizid Bostami Majar. Considered a ritual place for Muslims, you will see members of other religions paying tribute at the tomb as well. There are also some rare turtles that are considered sacred. It's believed that feeding them will make your wishes a reality (special turtle food is available for purchase at nearby shops).
After half an hour at Baizi Bostami Majar, drive to the city's World War II Cemetery and explore on foot. Then visit the museum in Chittagong Circuit House, built by the British, to learn about the life and times of one Bangladesh's most illustrious presidents. A short walk from the museum, you will find more evidence of British influence in Bangladesh including the railway station, 7 Jongson Road, Tiger Pass, and more.
At 12:45pm, break for lunch (additional cost) before driving to Vatieary Lake to spend about an hour observing the famous ship breakers who dismantle decommissioned ships by hand. Learn how every part of a ship is reused and reinvented. At 4pm drive to Patenga Sea Beach and roam around the nearby beach market as waves crash over rocks.
At 5:30pm, arrive at the Karnaphuli River estuary where the city meets the sea. Enjoy spicy crab and take a boat ride on the Karnaphuli River if time and tides permit. By 6:30pm, as sunset begins, it's time to return to the city, arriving back at your hotel around 8pm.
Inclusions for Chittagong City Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Private vehicle
Exclusions for Chittagong City Day Tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involve
Minimum of two people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.