Chocolate And Fruits Tour - Pereira
OverviewLet's know one of the best villages on Risaralda in a place where you can find the one of the best experiences about chocolate walking by the mountains in ancient farm and in every single stop we will taste the flavors of many fruits around before to learn everything about the chocolate process in the mountains, then take a typical lunch in that farm and a the end look at the lanscapes around going up by jeep above the mountain, you will feel like a hunter capturing many beautiful thing on the road, at the end of this tour walk by the streets of Marsella and go to Cultural House where you can know many about the culture in that village. Let's try Chocolate with something else.
Know More about this tourVisit one of the most beautiful towns of the Coffee Cultural Landscape, enjoy the fascinating mountain scenery viewed from its path. Admire the architecture of Marsella Main Square, the imposing Casa de La Cultura and its colorful houses. We will take you to coffee lands, with viewpoints that look like postcards to discover the green of these mountains, the taste of fruits with the finest organic chocolate. Walk among the cacao plantation, feel the sweet taste of mucilage in the mouth and mix it with oranges, tangerines and aromatic plants. You will have lunch at the farm. Be part of the chocolate process, taking seeds, roasting and melting them for a delicious chocolate cream, from whom you can make your favorite sweet or drink. Upon returning, walk the main streets observing the local architecture, and enjoy an unforgettable sunset.
Inclusions for Chocolate And Fruits Tour
- Transfer Pereira Marsella - Pereirs
Transfer in Jeep Willys to Chocolate farm
Cacao Tour experience
Interpretative walk in Marsella
Guide (Heritage interpretation)
Meals: Lunch and hydration
Exclusions for Chocolate And Fruits Tour
- Equipment rental.
Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
Meals not specified in the plan.
Experiences not specified in the plan.
Personal expenses and tips.
Transportation services not specified in the plan
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The value of VAT (Value Added Tax) does not apply to foreigners.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.