Indulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafs with your local guide.
Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats. Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
- Taste the most representative sweet bites of Spanish and Catalan gastronomy on site: more than 10 tastings with chocolates, cakes, sweets and drinks
- Learn stories about Barcelonas gastronomical culture and facts
- Chocolate and sweets walking tour in Barcelona
- Explore the famous Barcelona's Gothic and Born secret streets with a specialized English-speaking guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Guaranteed Departure
You will start the tour in a the Born quarter with a sparkling glass of cava and tasting of 2 high quality chocolate made with exotic cocoa. You will visit and taste artisanal candy, traditional turron,
You will stroll along the narrow and magic streets where the chocolate guild was located a few centuries ago. Here you can feel the sweetest scents of the city and a special blend of aromas will make you to crave for chocolate and delicious goodies.
Your wish is granted!
You will need to keep walking after our second fault as more stops and exquisite explanations are still waiting ahead.