Chocolate And Sweets Private Walking Tour Of BarcelonaWrite a Review
OverviewIndulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafs with your local guide in 3-hours. Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy over 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAn informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave you with a sweet tooth. The tour will start in a unique venue in Barcelona where you will do a guided tasting of 2 selected chocolates or sweets and a drink. Afterwards, make your way to the Gothic Quarter, where you will stroll along the narrow and magical streets. The chocolate guild was located in this very area a few centuries ago. Here, you can embrace the sweetest scents of the city and a special blend of aromas that will make you crave delicious goodies.
Next, continue your walking tour as you will have several stops with more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks. Be sure to bring your appetite on this special chocolate tour. The tour will end near the el Borne area where you may spend the rest of your day at your leisure.
Inclusions for Chocolate And Sweets Private Walking Tour Of Barcelona
- Walking tour
- English-speaking guide
- Sweets tasting
Exclusions for Chocolate And Sweets Private Walking Tour Of Barcelona
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Substitutions:We are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot provide food substitutions for vegans or any other food restrictions (such as gluten-free or dairy-free). Our Food Tours have been designed to highlight the best and most distinctive foods from each establishment. Since we have your health (and palate!) in mind, we truly appreciate your understanding on this issue.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.