Chocolate And Sweets Private Walking Tour Of Barcelona
OverviewIndulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafs with your local guide in 3-hours. Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy over 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Indulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafs with your local guide.
Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats. Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
- Taste the most representative sweet bites of Spanish and Catalan gastronomy on site: more than 10 tastings with chocolates, cakes, sweets and drinks
- Learn stories about Barcelonas gastronomical culture and facts
- Chocolate and sweets walking tour in Barcelona
- Explore the famous Barcelona's Gothic and Born secret streets with a specialized English-speaking guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Guaranteed Departure
You will start the tour in a the Born quarter with a sparkling glass of cava and tasting of 2 high quality chocolate made with exotic cocoa. You will visit and taste artisanal candy, traditional turron,
You will stroll along the narrow and magic streets where the chocolate guild was located a few centuries ago. Here you can feel the sweetest scents of the city and a special blend of aromas will make you to crave for chocolate and delicious goodies.
Your wish is granted!
You will need to keep walking after our second fault as more stops and exquisite explanations are still waiting ahead.
Inclusions for Chocolate And Sweets Private Walking Tour Of Barcelona
- Gourmet walking tour with an English speaking specialized guide
- Several stops with more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks
- Tasting locations and food samples may vary according to season.
- All local taxes
Exclusions for Chocolate And Sweets Private Walking Tour Of Barcelona
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Substitutions:We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking. We are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot provide food substitutions for this tour for vegans, gluten-free, dairy-free or allergic to nuts.
Since we have your health (and palate!) in mind, we truly appreciate your understanding on this issue.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
- Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour
- Costa Brava Sea Kayak Tour from Barcelona
- Montserrat Half Day Tour: Easy Hike with Hotel Pick-up from Barcelona
- Gay Friendly Private Tapas Tour in Barcelona
- Cruise Port to Airport Transfer in Barcelona