Visit 5 Chocolateries and Patisseries and one surprise stop. Enjoy 12 tastings of different chocolate products. Learn the secrets of more than 2000 years of food of the gods history and experience Genevas rich chocolate history and why it is home to some of the best chocolate. Also visit less well know sites of Geneva.
- Tasting the chocolate cakes of the Swiss Gold medal-winner
- Chocolaterie where W. Churchill, Grace Kelly, JF Kennedy and Charles de Gaulle purchased
- Join the most important Geneva tradition - Breaking the Marmite(cauldron).
- A boat ride from left bank to right bank
- Taste several award-winning chocolate creations
- Guided walk through the old town