Chocolate Museum Tour From Managua
OverviewIf you ever wondered how that delicious chocolate you just savoured is made, this tour is for you. Youll visit Granadas Choco Museum and learn how chocolate is made from fermented cacao bean to the final tasty bar.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourYoull learn that chocolate making is quite an elaborate craft, as youll see while a guide explains the careful selection, roasting and grinding of cacao involved in making quality chocolate.
You will also have the opportunity to make your own chocolate bar!
While youre at it, you can help yourself to some of the other cacao based products: liquor, cacao tea, skin lotions and other souvenir product that you can take home with you.
Inclusions for Chocolate Museum Tour From Managua
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Chocolate Museum Tour From Managua
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.