Chocolate, Wine And Lobster Full Day Tour - Manchester
OverviewExperience the tasty world of chocolate making by learning the production process and sampling decadent chocolates and sweets. Enjoy a delicious lunch with a choice of lobster, steak tips, baked chicken, and lobster roll. Then visit a New Hampshire winery for a tour and wine tasting.
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourDepart from your location in New Hampshire in the morning to visit Van Otis Chocolate in Manchester or Nelson Chocolates in Wilton depending on production schedule.You will have a tour of the kitchen, learn how chocolates are filled, and in some cases dusted with gold. There will be plenty of samples for everyone to taste. This is a sweet way to begin any trip!
Lunch will be at the Lobster Boat in Merrimack where you have the choice of a steamed lobster, lobster roll, steak or chicken.
After lunch the tour visits one of New Hampshire's wineries, Zorvino Vineyards. Upon arrival at the winery, you will take a tour of the facility learn about small winery bottles and how the wine is made. Before tasting some of the wines you will learn some of the terms used to describe wine and how to pair the right wine for the food being served.You'll be able to taste several different types of wine to help you identify the wines that are most pleasing to you. At the wineries, a talk will be given to help you determine why one type of wine will enhance the flavors of a dish over another. Also, learn about dessert wines are made and why they tend to cost a little more.
The tour is approximately 8 hours and ends when you return to your original departure point in the evening.
Inclusions for Chocolate, Wine And Lobster Full Day Tour
- Chocolate tasting
- Wine tasting
- Transport by luxury van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Southern New Hampshire or Boston area Hotel (if staying in a hotel)
Exclusions for Chocolate, Wine And Lobster Full Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Must advise your pick-up location (Nashua or Bedford); Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise this information
If staying in a Southern New Hampshire hotel you must advise the name of the hotel
Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Boothbay Harbor Trip from Southern New Hampshire
- 3-Day New York and Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Trip
- New England Country Christmas With Mystic Seaport Lantern Tour
- 2-Day Tour of Nantucket Including the Annual Daffodil Festival
- 10-Day New England Fall Foliage Tour including Cape Cod
- Taste of Vermont Food Tour
- Squam Lake Science Center Tour With On Golden Pond Cruise
- Celebrate the New Year in Montreal