Chora Church In Istanbul
Know More about this tourEnjoy a leisurely stroll around the 7th of hill of Constantiople to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Chora, a medieval Byzantine church and one of the worlds most revealing religous sites.
We meet at the cafe just opposite the main entrance and your guide will go over the history of Constantinople and Byzantine art over a cup of Turkish tea.
We have skip the line priority admission and avoid the main crowds. Once you make your way inside to see the bounty of ancient treasures that await, you'll be surprised seeing the marvel of Byzantine mozaics.
Hear about its history and imagine it filled with the locals of Medieval Constantinople. Take in the opportunity to leanr how these mozaics were made in the first place and then Chora's history as it was converted into a mosque.
Pause to take photos of these fascinating mozaics and frescoes and learn their history from your guide. By the end you can choose to stay longer inside or enjoy a stroll along the neighbourhood.
Inclusions for Chora Church In Istanbul
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Chora Church In Istanbul
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children below 12 must carry and show ID
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Istanbul Highlights Tour Max 8-10 people
- A Tasty Journey at Ottoman Streets
- Explore Turkey and Egypt Tour Package 7 Days Combined Two Magical Countries
- Private Tour Istanbul Classics with Local Expert Guide
- Private Istanbul Old City Tour with Local Expert Guide
- Half Day Afternoon Bosphorus & Black Sea Cruise
- Admission Ticket to Sakip Sabanci Museum
- Istanbul Gold Combo