OverviewChrissi, an island 7km long with a maximum width of 2 km, is located 8 nautical miles south of the most southern town in Europe, Ierapetra. From the moment visitors sets foot in Chrissi, they get magnetized by the exotic natural landscape dominated by cedar, the golden sand and the light aquamarine water.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAn unforgettable cruise from Ierapetra to one of Europe’s southernmost Mediterranean island. A pleasant boat trip in the Libyan Sea for approx. 45 minutes duration brings you to Chrissi Island, famous for it’s unique “wild lonely” beauty. After disembarkation, follow the path through the cedar forest to the “golden beach” with white coral sand, turquoise waters, the purple shells and fossils.
Chrissi is protected by Natura 2000 Networking Programme, as an "area of intense natural beauty", and also has been designated as a wildlife refuge.A walk in the woods, swimming in crystal clear water combined with the soft smell of cedar and fresh oxygen, give the visitor a deep relaxation feeling that become unforgettable. This is the reason why Chrissi island welcomes more and more visitors from around the world every year.
Enjoy the mesmerizing natural and exotic beauty around you, sunbathe on long stretches of sand, go for a swim in the shimmering turquoise waters, or take a walk through the cedar forest. An ideal place for relaxing, swimming and snorkeling! Kindly respect this isolated fragile environment while enjoying its beauties.
Inclusions for Chrissi Island Day Trip
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Chrissi Island Day Trip
- Entrance fee to Chrissi Island (1 euro)
- Food and drinks
- Round-trip transport by boat (15 euros)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.