Christchurch Full Day Private Transfer Or Excursion From Queenstown
OverviewThis private tour and/or transfer takes you through some spectacular scenery. From Queenstown travel through the center of the South Island with many photo opportunities along the way in the company of your driver/guide. This tour/transfer can be done in the reverse order. Choose a different location to start from such as Wanaka !
Know More about this tour
Meet and greet at your accommodation in Queenstownh or at the international airport of Christchurch. Travel in an SUV 4WD with commentary from your driver/guide. First stop is Arrowtown just 19 klm from Queenstown, with its old mining town where the first Chinese settlers came in search of fortune. A brief walk around the village to grab a cup of coffee or icecream! Continue travel on the Lindis Pass and coasting the Kawarau Gorge where some relics of the mining era are visible. We continue driving and have a brief stop in Cromwell the Fruit Bowl Of The South to savour some of the fruits in season. We will take a lunch stop in Omarama then continue to Lake Pukaki to admire the turquoise colour of the lake. If possible we will drive to Mt Cook(about 40min drive to reach) but only if it is already visible from the Lake.
Continue in late afternoon to Lake Tekapo for a quick cup of coffee/tea and a short walk to look at the picturesque turquoise lake and the Church of Good Shepard. Another short stop is included at Geraldine and the Tin Shed for some merino-possum clothing and accessories. Head towards Ashburton and then finally Christchurch where you driver/guide will transfer you to your accommodation and bid you farewell.
By choosing to depart from Wanaka you will pass Puzzling World an attraction that will play with your eyes and mind(entry not included) and coast Lake Dunstan to then proceed with the above itinerary. Your driver guide will bid you farewell at your accommodation in Christchurch.
Inclusions for Christchurch Full Day Private Transfer Or Excursion From Queenstown
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- bottled water
Exclusions for Christchurch Full Day Private Transfer Or Excursion From Queenstown
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please inform which departure is preferred at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Central Otago Wine Tours from Queenstown
- Dart River Jet Boat Ride and Wilderness Jet from Queenstown
- Otago Central Rail Trail Bike Tour
- Queenstown to Mount Cook Tour
- Dinner at Walter Peak High Country Farm and Cruise from Queenstown
- Queenstown Airport Departure Transfer - From Hotels
- Milford Sound Nature Cruise from Queenstown
- Half-Day Premium Queenstown Wine Tour