Christmas Eve Tour To Jerusalem And Midnight Mass In Bethlehem From Herzliya
OverviewSpend Christmas in the Holy Land. Experience Christmas Eve in Bethlehem, spend Christmas Day in Jerusalem and join the celebrations in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter picking-up from hotels in Herzliya, stop at Mount Scopus for a magnificent and breathtaking view of the Old and New cities illuminated. Drive through the new city passing by the Knesset, Israel's parliament house and the Israel Museum. Enter the Old City through Jaffa Gate and the local bazaar for a brief visit to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. At around 20.00, proceed to the city of Bethlehem, Birthplace of Jesus.
After a short stop in a souvenir store for tea, coffee and shopping, continue to the Shepherds' field. Walk through Manger Square enjoying the festive Christmas decorations and lights illuminating the City's main square and the Church of Nativity. Stop at a local restaurant specially decorated for the holidays and enjoy a festive Christmas Dinner (wine & soft drinks included). Watch the Midnight Mass broadcast live on TV at Manger Square (subject to Palestinian authority's approval) proceeds to the spot.
After mass return to the meeting point with your representative and drive back to Herzliya hotels.
Inclusions for Christmas Eve Tour To Jerusalem And Midnight Mass In Bethlehem From Herzliya
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Unlimited soft drinks (open bar)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Christmas Eve Tour To Jerusalem And Midnight Mass In Bethlehem From Herzliya
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sacred Jewish Sites Tour from Jerusalem: Tiberias, Safed and Mount Meron
- Ashdod Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem and Bethlehem Day Trip
- Masada and Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall and the Dead Sea
- 9 Hour Masada Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour from Jerusalem
- Underground Tour: From the City of David to the Western Wall