Christmas Illuminations Paris Small Group WalkingTour
OverviewFrom Boulevard Haussmanns department stores to the Champs-Elyses, stroll through the essence of Paris luminous world, which makes it nothing less than magical during the night. You will admire the 2017 Parisian department stores arrangements, where Parisians rushed there at Christmas, but also other Christmas attractions. Are you ready to witness the most beautiful illuminations in the world?
Know More about this tour
The tour starts at the Galeries Lafayette, which houses the biggest Christmas tree of Paris, of 15 meters high. Not only is it big, but it is also reputed for being the most creative tree, filled with elegant decorations. Another stunning scenery awaits you: Galeries Lafayette and Printemps window shops with impressive automatons.
Afterwards, youll walk through illuminated streets and avenues, under colorful and sparkling canopies, to reach Place de la Madeleine. You will notice an old-style carousel and a beautifully decorated luxurious Parisian caterer (Fauchon).
Get cozy down Rue Royale and savor a warm typical Christmas beverage hot wine or spiced hot chocolate. Now you are ready for the Place de la Concordes show. The Big Wheel will be standing on your left. Its lightning will impress you. You may hop on it after the tour if you wish!
On your right lies The Champs-Elyses avenue. While strolling along its lower section, you will observe garlands hooked on naked trees.
As you go up towards the Alexander III Bridge, witness the best view of the Eiffel Towers lightning show. Every hour, it sparkles with astonishing illumination.
Paris is called the City of Lights for a reason, and this tour will make you find out why!
Inclusions for Christmas Illuminations Paris Small Group WalkingTour
- A complimentary typical Christmas drink along the way
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Christmas Illuminations Paris Small Group WalkingTour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food, snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Entrance fees (no inside visit scheduled in the tour)
- Transportation to/from attractions (except bus tickets during the tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved (2,8 kilometers walking on flat ground)
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- French revolution and US independence in Paris
- Skip the Line Louvre Museum Private Tour (with hotel pick up)
- Small Group Giverny and Rouen Day Trip from Paris
- Private Arrival or Departure Transfer: Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport