Christmas In New York Private Walking Tour - New York City
OverviewWhen the snow starts to fall and the city is lit by twinkling Christmas lights, theres nowhere more magical to be than New York. Soak up the festive cheer and sip a warming hot chocolate as you stroll through the city and see the glittering lights and the most iconic holiday spots like St Patricks Cathedral and the Rockefeller Centres tree and ice-skating rink. Discover enchanting window displays, festive markets and the most dazzling Christmas lights in the city with a local by your side, and make the most of your very own Christmas fairytale in New York.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded local and stroll through the city together, getting in to the Christmas spirit and soaking up the festive charm as you see magical light displays and stop by New Yorks most iconic Christmas sights. Stroll through Manhattan and along Fifth Avenue to discover picture-postcard NY at Christmas; youll stop by the Rockefeller Centre to see the dazzling Christmas tree and St Patricks Cathedral decorated in all its festive glory as well as seeing the beautiful window displays at Saks. Wander through Central Park and see the famous ice-skating rink - and if youre lucky, there might be snow falling to make your Christmas experience even more magical. Browse a Christmas market and warm up with a hot chocolate or mulled wine, before continuing on your journey and soaking up the festive atmosphere at Manhattans best loved Christmas spots.
- Join a local to explore Manhattans best love Christmas sights
- Visit iconic festive attractions like the Rockefeller Centre tree and St Patricks Cathedral
- Discover magical Christmas lights and amazing window displays on Fifth Avenue
- Browse a Christmas market and warm up with a hot chocolate or mulled wine
- Stroll through Central Park and see the ice-skaters floating across the ice
- Get tips and tricks from your local about other festive areas of the city to explore, or where to Christmas shop
At CityUnscripted we connect curious travellers to Locals who are interesting and sociable people, who know the city well and who love to share their favourite places. They are not tour guides by profession. What we try to recreate is the feeling of having a friend in every city you visit; someone who can show you the places youll fall in love with and help you to connect with the most authentic soul of a place.
Book this meet-upand the CityUnscripted team will contact you within 24 hours and ask you questions about your preferences and interests, so they can match you with the right profile and assign a like-minded Local New Yorker.
Keeping in mind your personal answers, your local host will put together a bespoke itinerary just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. Your host will arrange the most convenient meeting place for you.If you feel like changing direction during the meet-up, or if your local hostbelieves that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary.
Inclusions for Christmas In New York Private Walking Tour
- * Private and personalised experience, * 3 hours with a Local Host, * A cup of hot chocolate, mulled wine to warm up or a soft drink per person, * Meet-up atyour accommodation is possible (within a reasonable distance), * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Christmas In New York Private Walking Tour
- * Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please book at least 48 hours in advance so that we can build the best experience for you
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Gourmet Brunch with Direct View on 6th Ave
- Hudson Valley Brewery Tour & Walkway over the Hudson
- 1920s Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- 1920s-Style 1-Hour Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
- Sightseeing Cruise on Boutique Yacht
- Harlem Easter Weekend Gospel Celebration
- Union Square Area Eats Guided Food Tour- New York Food On Foot Tours