Christmas Lights Bike Tour Of London
OverviewSee London at its most magical on a 3-hour Christmas lights tour by bike! Under the watchful eye of a local guide, pedal around some of Londons top attractions including the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament while admiring colorful illuminations and light displays. Stop at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland and then gaze in awe at the Christmas displays around Oxford Street, where the shops and sidewalks are lavishly bedecked with twinkling lights.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
The Christmas Lights tour is a festive ride that will guide you beneath Londons brilliant displays. Experience London at twilight on one of our tours for a Christmas youll never forget!
Meet your tour guide at our bike hire centre on Londons Southbank. We will equip you with a suitable bike, a helmet (optional), lights, and a free Santa hat! The tour will go at a leisurely pace with plenty of time to stop for photographsso dont forget your camera! Your guide will also be equipped with a boombox, blasting some traditional carols and your favourite Christmas hits!
As the sun goes down, London is transformed into a city of lights. You will be taken through the quieter streets and cycle paths of London, through bustling Christmas markets, across the stunning Gothic Palace of Westminster then into the alleys of Kensington and Chelsea. There you will see how the upper-class live in one of the richest yet charming areas in the world.
The shopping area of Sloane Square shines as you pass through on your way to the iconic Harrods building, burning bright with over 10,000 bulbs! You will then follow the cycleways of Hyde Park, passing the famous Winter Wonderland, until you reach the West End.
Oxford Street, Regent Street, Carnaby Street, and Covent Garden are all doused in Christmas light, the streets flooded with an electric glow. You will then make your way back through Soho, Seven Dials and finally over Waterloo Bridge with the panoramic view of the city twinkling before you.
Inclusions for Christmas Lights Bike Tour Of London
- Use of bike and helmet
- Local guide
- Santa hat
Exclusions for Christmas Lights Bike Tour Of London
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Mulled wine
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is not strenuous however you must be able to ride a bicycle
Children less than 10 years old are allowed on private tours only
Flexible starting time for private tours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- London in a Day Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour