Christmas Market Tour In Budapest Including Thermal Bath VisitWrite a Review
From USD 82.75
OverviewAll the beauty of Budapest gets even more festive and glittery around Christmas when the entire city is dressed up in Christmas-lights and decorations from street lamps to the most prestigious buildings of the capital. Awaiting their visitors, Christmas markets appear all around Budapest and its greater squares. The smell of delicious food and mulled wine tease the visitors from a long distance already: there is no doubt that visiting such a market brings everybody into Christmas mood. After you tasted all of our speciality and saw the most beautiful places of Budapest, we are going to go to the biggest open-air thermal bath of Europe, where you don't have to do anything but relax.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 2pm in Deák Ferenc Square, and then head into the bustling Christmas markets to begin your walking tour. Widely considered among Europe’s prettiest cities, Budapest comes alive at Christmas with festive decorations and lights.
Stroll through busy parks and squares such as Városháza and Vörösmarty with your guide, and take in top city attractions including Roman Catholic St. Stephen's Basilica. Along the way, soak up the atmosphere among the vibrant Christmas markets and pick up a souvenir or two. Sample festive treats and mulled wine, and perhaps enjoy a spin on the ice rink (own expense).
Afterward, continue on to the Széchenyi Bath and Spa complex for a little pampering and a well-earned rest. When your time at the sauna comes to an end, step out into the cool evening air to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Christmas Market Tour In Budapest Including Thermal Bath Visit
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Christmas Market Tour In Budapest Including Thermal Bath Visit
- Food and drinks
- Transport to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Bring your own swimsuit and towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.