Christmas Market Visit And Traditional German Christmas Dinner Experience From FrankfurtWrite a Review
OverviewCelebrate the festive season with a visit to a Christmas market and a traditional Christmas dinner on this 5.5-hour small-group tour from Frankfurt. From renowned markets to mouthwatering yuletide meals, no one does Christmas quite like the Germans. Experience the festive atmosphere at the Rdesheim Christmas Market of the Nations, and then munch on a 2-course feast at a local restaurant. Numbers are limited to 12 people on this small-group tour, ensuring you enjoy an intimate experience. Upgrade to include convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Small-group tour
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourBundle yourself up in your winter wear and head out to meet your guide in central Frankfurt. Or alternatively, upgrade and enjoy round-trip transport to and from your central Frankfurt hotel.
Settle into your seat in your comfortable, air-conditioned minivan, and then travel away from Frankfurt toward Rüdesheim, a picturesque wine village situated in the idyllic Rhine Valley.
On arrival in Rüdesheim, hop out of your vehicle and enter the enchanting Christmas Market of the Nations, which has 120 stalls from 12 countries. Let your guide lead you around the maze of festive delights and show you how the locals celebrate the Advent season.
Admire the festive appearance of the market place, which is decked out with decorations and Christmas trees. Witness the impressive spectacle of the life-size Nativity scene and revel in the abundant holiday cheer.
Inhale the tempting aromas as you stroll by the stalls, which sell everything from handmade ornaments to sweet snacks. Toast the Christmas season with a cup of hot mulled wine (own expense) or hunt for one-of-a-kind gifts for friends and family.
After soaking up the seasonal spirit at the market, head to a restaurant to eat a typical German Christmas dinner. Start with warming vegetable soup, followed by succulent roast goose with dumplings, gravy and red cabbage.
Head back into the van for the journey back to central Frankfurt, where your tour concludes.
Inclusions for Christmas Market Visit And Traditional German Christmas Dinner Experience From Frankfurt
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, if option selected
- 2-course dinner
- Transport by air-conditioned van or minibus
Exclusions for Christmas Market Visit And Traditional German Christmas Dinner Experience From Frankfurt
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Tour is operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and German (further languages possible on request)
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.