Experience the beauty of Montreal during the holidays on this Christmas-themed walking tour. Following your professional guide through the historic streets of Old Montreal, you’ll get wrapped up in the Christmas spirit as you admire the city’s twinkling lights and elaborate decorations. Visit Victoria Square and learn about the city’s centuries-old European holiday traditions, and see beautifully adorned Santa Claus figurines before checking out famous Bonsecours Market.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and group at Victoria Square in the evening and begin your Christmas walking tour through Old Montreal, the oldest area of the city. Feel as though youre traveling through time as you explore the historic streets with your professional guide, wholl tell you about Montreals holiday traditions that have been a part of the citys culture for centuries.
Get into the holiday spirit as you admire the wonderful decorations and shimmering lights of Old Montreals streets, shops, museums and hotel lobbies. As you wander, learn about New France, the area colonized by France in the 1500s which includes Montreal, and hear how the region's customs are still alive today.
Head to Montreals World Trade Center to check out its Santa Claus exhibit, where you'll see beautifully adorned Santa Claus figurines -- sure to delight people of all ages.
End your tour at the two-story domed Bonsecours Market, which has been Montreals main public market for more than 100 years. Browse specialty Christmas items as well as local artwork, jewelry, clothing, furniture and kitchenware -- this is a great place to stock up on Christmas presents for the whole family!
Inclusions for Christmas Walking Tour In Old Montreal
- 1.5-hour Christmas-themed walking tour
- Professional, local guide
Exclusions for Christmas Walking Tour In Old Montreal
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.