Chuck Wagon Supper And Western Stage Show At Blazin' M Ranch - Sedona
OverviewHappy Trails to you! For the ultimate Wild West experience, visit the Blazin' M Ranch located in Cottonwood, Arizona just 30 minutes from Sedona. Enjoy an evening of entertainment, games and a mouth-watering chuck wagon style dinner of barbeque favorites.
- Family friendly
- Dinner included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourJust 30 minutes from Sedona is the Blazin M Ranch, which has been providing visitors and locals with a Wild West experience for the last twenty years. Start your evening by exploring an authentically replicated Western town with an abundance of attractions and activities sure to delight and entertain! Check out the shooting gallery, get some ropin lessons, ride a vintage tractor pull and much more! Visit the Red Garter Old-Tyme Photo Studio and dress up in Victorian, saloon girl or gunslinger regalia and take home a memory of your visit!
Listen for the chow bell to ring so you can be seated for your chuck wagon style meal with all the fixings! Enjoy tender barbeque chicken, pork ribs, baked potato, cowboy beans, fluffy flying biscuits and the signature prickly pear coleslaw. Beverages such as lemonade, iced tea and coffee are included as well as the homemade caramel apple crisp for dessert.
After dinner you will be treated to musical entertainment from the Blazin M Cowboys. For one hour these talented musicians share their musical skills mixed with cowboy poetry and an abundance of storytelling and comedy. Once the show is over, you don't have to leave just yet! Meet one of the Blazin M Cowboys for a photo and a signed CD or sneak a peek at the resident Ghost Rider.
Inclusions for Chuck Wagon Supper And Western Stage Show At Blazin' M Ranch
- Entrance fees
- Light refreshments
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Chuck Wagon Supper And Western Stage Show At Blazin' M Ranch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian meals are available upon request, please advise in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
Seating is first come, first serve
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.