Churches And Balconies Of Lima Half Day TourWrite a Review
From USD 48.8
OverviewExperience the Virreynal times of Lima by this 4-hour private tour through the main Churches and Balconies. Starting with a panoramic view of the Palacio Torre Tagle and Casona Garcilaso. Head to the Church of San Pedro; the Convent of San Francisco, and later, the Catacombs. To round this memorable tour off, it will end with a tasting of the traditional food of Cordano Bar, where many celebrities of Lima history have been hosted.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourReceive a hotel pickup in either the morning or afternoon (depending on the trip option selected). You’ll spend the first part of your trip discovering the Lima’s historic center and its wealth of “Mudejar-style” (Moorish) colonial houses and balconies.
Then continue to Lima’s Church of San Pedro, temple of the Jesuits, and visit the Convent of San Francisco, gem of colonial architecture dating from 1546. You’ll take a look at its main cloister decorated with Sevilla-style tiles dating from the 17th century and see the Sacristy, with canvases of Rivera and Zurbarán. Head next to the Catacombs (underground crypts dating from Lima’s colonial era).
End the trip with a visit to Bar Cordano, one of the oldest and most traditional drinking spots found in the historic center of Lima. The bar is well-known for hosting many famous Peruvian personalities, including a mix of presidents, poets, writers and artists. Enjoy a taste of one of Bar Cordano’s most famous sandwiches accompanied by a traditional drink. You’ll finish with a drop-off at your Lima hotel.
Inclusions for Churches And Balconies Of Lima Half Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food tasting (1 botifarra)
- Beverages (1 soda or glass of chicha)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Churches And Balconies Of Lima Half Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.