Churchill War Rooms - London
OverviewThe Churchill War Rooms house the first national museum dedicated to Winston Churchill, where the exciting story of this great man is brought to life.
- Visit the museum dedicated to the life and legacy of Sir Winston Churchill
- See Churchill's wartime bunker
- Hear extracts from Winston Churchill's wartime speeches
Know More about this tour
Uncover the man behind the image at the Churchill Museum, the only major museum in the world dedicated to the life and legacy of Sir Winston Churchill. Using cutting edge technology and a mixture of media displays, the undeniably exciting story of this historical figure is brought to life. Visitors can explore the complex nature of his life, long political career and also investigate the private man, his successes and failures.
The Cabinet War Rooms
Churchill's wartime bunker is a fascinating piece of living history; an underground maze of rooms that once buzzed with round-the-clock planning and plotting, strategies and secrets. As you explore the historic rooms for yourself, you can imagine what life would have been like during the tense days and nights of the Second World War.
The Churchill Museum
Uncover the man behind the image at the Churchill Museum, the only major museum in the world dedicated to the life and legacy of Sir Winston Churchill. Using cutting-edge technology and multimedia displays, Churchill's story is brought to life, starting at the high point of his career – his appointment as Prime Minister on 10 May 1940.
Hear extracts from Churchill's rousing wartime speeches as you stand on the squares to activate Churchill's voice delivering now-familiar phrases such as 'Blood, toil, tears and sweat' and 'We shall fight them on the beaches'. Nearby stands the original No. 10 door that Churchill walked through after becoming Prime Minister.
Inclusions for Churchill War Rooms
- Attraction ticket
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea