Cigar And Esteli City Tour From ManaguaWrite a Review
OverviewEsteli City, Â dubbed the âDiamond of Segoviaâ is Â a nice place to visit. Many buildings in Esteli are covered with interesting and colorful murals that can be admired taking a walk through the deserted streets. The city also has much to offer historically; during the Cuban Revolution, the area served as a refuge for Cuban tobacco and cigar making culture is still present today.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou will visit the most important sites of the city, and get involved in the whole process of snuff, from plantations to manufacturing of prestigious export cigars.
Later you will go to the Nature Reserve Tisey – Estanzuela, where we have a delightful climate and an atmosphere of pure nature.
You will visit the Garnacha, a community that produces different kinds of cheese and nontraditional organic vegetables, also the El Jalacate, where Don Alberto Gutierrez, a born sculptor, has turned every stone into a work of art, enjoy trails through the woods, viewpoints impressive characteristic of this book and of course the jump La Estanzuela, ideal for swimming natural sanctuary.
Inclusions for Cigar And Esteli City Tour From Managua
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Joya Souvenir
Exclusions for Cigar And Esteli City Tour From Managua
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.