Cigar Rolling Lesson At Graycliff Cigar Company - NassauWrite a Review
OverviewLearn how to sort, clean, store and roll a cigar at the Graycliff Cigar Company, you can become a torcedore in a few hours. The interactive lesson begins with the history of tobacco, where the best leaves come from, and why you blend certain leaves together to make the award winning Graycliff cigars. Once youve mastered the art, youll learn how to light and savor your creation.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThe Graycliff Cigar Company began production in January 1997 in Nassau, The Bahamas. What then began as a single roller in the restaurant entrance way has now expanded to an award winning boutique Cigar Company with 16 master rollers, each an expert in their various format.
Graycliff Cigars numerous awards include: Frances Club Cigares 2001 Cigar of the Year Award; The Robb Reports Best of the Best in 2003 for the Crystal, the Espresso in 2004 and Chateau Grand Cru in 2006; and many accolades from Top25Cigars.com including Best Boutique Cigar Company.
Your interactive lesson will begin with an overview of the history of tobacco, where the best leaves come from, and why you blend certain leaves together to make the award winning Graycliff cigars. Then you will learn how to sort, clean, store and roll a cigar. Once youve mastered the art, youll learn how to light and savor your creation. At the end of the lesson participants will receive a Graycliff Cigar Rolling Certificate.
Inclusions for Cigar Rolling Lesson At Graycliff Cigar Company
- Small-group lesson
- All necessary materials
- Professional instructor
- Graycliff Cigar Rolling Certificate
Exclusions for Cigar Rolling Lesson At Graycliff Cigar Company
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.