The Cincinnati Ghost Tour is a walking tour through Cincinnatis haunted past! The tour starts at the fountain in Clifton with a brief welcome and introduction. On the tour, we will stroll through the Historic Clifton Gaslight District visiting sites such as an old church, a re-purposed former sanitarium, several Victorian era homes, the famous Rumor House, an alley with connections to another era, and a Firehouse dating to 1907. We will share tales of serial killers, insanity, epidemics that swept through the city. We will share a couple well timed ghost jokes, for those that prefer the lighter side of the dark side. Keep your wits about you, there may be a pop quiz. We will explore how a famous bootlegger entered the realm beyond, share some unearthly facts, and tell a story that reveals that not all ghosts are former humans.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Fountain at the corner of Ludlow and Clifton Avenues
OverviewThe Cincinnati Ghost Tour is a stroll through Cincinnati's haunted history.We will explore stories of Hauntings, Murder, Mystery, and the unexplained. We will report on paranormal activity and unearth some frightening facts from beyond the grave...Come with us...if you dare...as we dig up frightening tales and creepy stories from Cincinnati's dark past! We may even share some ghost jokes; for those of you who prefer the lighter side of the dark side. The tour is a 90 minute walking tour.
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kings Island General Admission Ticket
- The Nati in a Nutshell Cincinnati Food Tour Including Carew Tower Entrance Fee
- Private Hot Air Balloon Ride in Lebanon Ohio
- Cincinnati Uncorked Walking Tour with Wine and Food Tastings
- Cincinnati Brewery and Barbecue Tour
- 3 Hour Cincinnati Over-the-Rhine Walking and Streetcar Tour
- General Admission to the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden