Cinco Ceibas Rainforest Reserve Bird Watching Tour From San Jose
OverviewAfter early morning pickup by minivan from your San Jose hotel, head north on a 2.5-hour drive to Cinco Ceibas Rainforest Reserve and Adventure Park in Sarapiqu. Located along the Costa Rican Bird Route, the park is part of Finca Pangola, multi-use farmlands that include protected habitats for wildlife and practice a sustainable forestry project.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourJoin this 1.5-hour tour of the rainforests of Cinco Ceibas which hosts more than 850 bird species like Green Macaw, Lineated Wood Pecker, Roadside Hawk, Green Heron, Trogon, Motmot and other various endangered birds species. You will learn what type of trees attract which birds and the reason why. You will be picked up from San Jose and brought to Cinco Ceibas to enjoy time at the reserve including lunch and one of the optional activities such as kayaking, horseback Riding or Oxen Cart (Educational Tour).
Inclusions for Cinco Ceibas Rainforest Reserve Bird Watching Tour From San Jose
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Private tour
- Choice of one other optional tours: kayaking, horseback riding or oxen wagon.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop off from centrally located hotels in San Jose
Exclusions for Cinco Ceibas Rainforest Reserve Bird Watching Tour From San Jose
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Overnight Manuel Antonio National Park Hiking and Zipline Tour
- Nightlife Hop on Hop Off Tour in San Jose
- Day Trip from San Jose to Irazu Volcano National Park, Cartago City and Orosi Valley
- Zipline Tour from San Jose: 25 Cables Over 11 Waterfalls
- High Ropes Tour at Adventure Park from San Jose
- Kayak Jungle Tour on the Sarapiqui River