Cinderella Shadow And Phantom Black Light Theatre In PragueWrite a Review
OverviewGain access to the stunning shadow theater performance ofÂ Cinderella in Prague. Sit back and enjoy this entertaining show which is done with light and shadow. A great show for the whole family. There is a 60-minute break until the second show which you can spend walking around Charles Bridge or Old Town. Then experience an hour-long, extraordinary, theatrical performance of the Phantom come to life in a dance and pantomime performance.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Choice of seating available
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourIf you like the modern show more than the classical versions, then the Cinderella shadow show and the Phantom black light show are the ideal choices for you! The performances are not classical theater but shows full of magic, tricks of black light, fun, and modern dance. During the evening you can see two different shows each full of light effects. Enjoy an evening with a stunning shadow show and a black light show with visual imagery and music.
Cinderella has already been subject to various stage and film adaptations worldwide. This production has staged the story of a poor girl who enchants a wealthy prince with her good soul and charm, in the form of shadow theater. The performance is based on contemporary modern dance and on the magic of shadows in combination with magical projections. This creates very spectacular effects on the canvas right before the audience's eyes.
The Phantom production is based on the well-known 'Phantom of the Opera', taking the story to new and interesting places to the delight of audiences from all over the world. Featuring the same mysterious character who first enchanted audiences in the famous 1916 movie, as well as, subsequent reinterpretations on London's West End stage, Phantom now gets reinvented in black light.
Experience breathtaking theater performances that bring modern influences to the traditional form of staging by using a combination of floating figures, the magic of colors, fluorescent costumes and darkness while combining dance, pantomime, contemporary stage effects, and some magical touches.
Cinderella starts at 6pm and finishes at 7pm. Phantom starts at 8pm and finishes at 9pm.
Inclusions for Cinderella Shadow And Phantom Black Light Theatre In Prague
- Entrance tickets
- 2 live theater performances
Exclusions for Cinderella Shadow And Phantom Black Light Theatre In Prague
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Theater opens 15 minutes before show start
Please advise of your preferred start time at time of booking
Free choice of seating available
There is a 60-minute break between the 2 shows
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.