Cinque Terre Day Tour From Florence
OverviewExplore the Cinque Terre on a day tour through a slice of paradise - a unique experience in an area subdivided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame breathtaking scenery.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend created a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views.
With a stunning boat ride youll first reach Portovenere an elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced. Then you will move to Manarola and youll enjoy another boat ride in which youll have an amazing views of Cinque Terre, perfect to take unique photos! Once in Manarola you have free time to visit this tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style case-torri. After you will reach Monterosso, known as the pearl of Cinque Terre. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. If you decide to have lunch with us youll taste a typical ligurian meal in a local Restaurant. After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local Limoncino ligure. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village. From Monterosso youll finally reach Vernazza a village overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower, in which you can enjoy some free time before going back to the bus.
*From November 2nd to March 31st, due to the absence of the boat service, the itinerary would be guaranteed anyway with trains and bus.
Inclusions for Cinque Terre Day Tour From Florence
- Travel by coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Train & Boat tickets*
- Stunning ferry boat to reach Portovenere with unique views
- Limoncello tasting
- Please Note:
- During winter season (November 2nd to March 31st) due to the absence of the boat service the itinerary would be guaranteed with trains and bus.
Exclusions for Cinque Terre Day Tour From Florence
- Lunch in a typical Restaurant in Monterosso: 20,00 per person (Children 3-12: 50% off; 0-2 free of charge) The men is:
- Seafood Starter
- Handmade pasta Trofie with Pesto sauce
- Baked fish with potatoes
- Tiramis (water and white wine included).
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
A vegetarian menu is available upon request for the optional lunch.
Please note that in case of bad weather it may not be possible to take the ferry boat, which may mean a change in itinerary.
Please note that during winter season (November 2nd 2017 to March 31st 2018) due to the absence of the boat service the itinerary would be guaranteed with trains and bus).
PLEASE NOTE: During Winter season ONLY (from November 16th 2017 to March 14th 2018) the tour:
In English and Spanish is always guaranteed without minimum numbers. In Italian, French, Portuguese, German and Russian is available every Monday and Saturday with a minimum of 4 passengers. In case we do not have the minimum number to activate the language, the tour is guaranteed and confirmed anyway in English.
Please Note: From November 16th the free pickup service won't be available.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour