OverviewSpend a day in the breathtaking Cinque Terre region with an expert local guide, on this must-do tour from Siena! After traveling by luxury coach, explore the picturesque villages of the UNESCO-listed area by foot, train and boat. Enjoy free time in Manarola, travel by train to Vernazza and then relax on a boat ride to Monterosso. Blend scenic views with a delicious lunch before hopping aboard another train to Riomaggiore and spending time at leisure before returning to Siena.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Meet our staff in Siena and on a minivan you’ll reach Florence where you’ll join your group to Cinque Terre. You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views.
First you will reach Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and after you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. After lunch you will have the chance to taste the local ‘Limoncino ligure’ in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
From Monterosso to Portovenere you will enjoy a stunning 1 hour boat crossing with incredible views of the villages. Once you are in Portovenere enjoy some free time in this elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced.
After you’ll take the bus and start to go back to Florence and upon arrival a minivan will take you back to Siena.
Inclusions for Cinque Terre Day Trip From Siena
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Boat ride (weather permitting)
- Train tickets
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Free time in Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- Free time in Portovenere
Exclusions for Cinque Terre Day Trip From Siena
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - available at an additional cost upon request
Itinerary:Please note: Due to a landslide which occurred at the end of September 2012, the famous path “Via dell’Amore” has been closed.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc
The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit 3 of 5 villages and Portovenere.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.