Cinque Terre Private Tour - Lucca
Overview9-hour Full Day Tour Pick up at your accommodation Private tour just for yourself Private a/c small vehicle up to 8 passengers English speaking driver-guide Visit of Cinque Terre Villages Possibility to Hike (upon request) Free wifi on board our vehicle Free water on board our vehicle Back to your accommodation
Know More about this tour
Private Full day Tour - Private A/C Vehicle - Free Wifi
Enjoy a day to the famous Cinque Terre!
Directly from the port we will take you to explore one of the most amazing World Heritage Site in our Country.
We will start the drive towards the Cinque Terre and our first stop will be Riomaggiore. Here you will have plenty of time to visit the village on your own. You will be amazed by the architecture and landscapes that this area can offer all day long!
After visiting Riomaggiore we will drive you to the second village named Manarola. These colourful villages surrounded by cliffs, olive grooves, vineyard and te mediterranean woods will take your breath away! (Note: you might choose to take the ferry from Riomaggiore to Manarola upon your request).
Later on we will drive towards Vernazza and Corniglia where you will have time to enjoy a typical lunch in one of the local restaurants.
Driving from a village to the other one we will have many photo stop opportunities. Ask your driver to stop anytime you wish!
You might opt to visit also Monterosso, the last village of the Cinque Terre, skipping one of the other 4. If you wish to hike a part of the Cinque Terre we recommend from Corniglia to Vernazza which takes about 1.30 hrs / there might be an entrance fee to enter this area / Difficult level moderate to high, first 30 min uphill! )
Crystal clear water, local shops, restaurants, bars... framed by cliffs will make you fall in love of this unique coastline.
Get ready for a day away from the traffic of the city!
Are you ready?
Inclusions for Cinque Terre Private Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Cinque Terre Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Walking Guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
High amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chianti Classico tour with dinner by Minivan from Pisa or Lucca
- Full-Day Chianti Tour by Vespa from Lucca
- Flavors of Lucca Small Group Tour with Food Tasting and Wine
- Florence Grand Panoramic Tour
- Private Half-Day Excursion to Lucca from Florence
- Lucca Aperitivo Tour with Wine Tasting and Food Sampling
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Lucca
- Private Full-Day Independent Tour to Pisa and Lucca from Florence